History Keizersgracht 391 A in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Coworking is located in a prestigious monumental building located on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam, close to the well-known “9 streets”. The 7.39 meter wide, originally merchant house was built around 1671 by merchant Salomon Sweers. At the end of the 18th century, the facade of the building was adapted to the state in which it is still located today. The inside of the building has a classic appearance due to the high ceilings, the large chandeliers, the staircase and the various other old elements that are still visible. All this creates a very chic appearance, which we have reflected in the design of our flex and meeting room.
The flex room has luxurious workplaces that are set up in such a way that you can work separately, but also come into contact with other flex workers. We offer you a full-service concept, which means that you can use a large number of facilities that we offer you, in our opinion, at a very competitive price.
With our monthly (cancellable) subscription you get a luxury workplace with:
- own desk and luxurious office chair
- use of conference room
- fast internet connection (Wifi)
- 020 telephone number (forwarded to your 06 number) and the option of our telephone answering service
- business mailing address in a prestigious location (including mail sorting)
- printer and copier (including ink and paper)
- office manager for reception and all your questions
- delicious cups of coffee and tea (free)
- refrigerator for own drinks and lunch storage
- large presentation screen (can be connected to a tablet, laptop or telephone)
- possibility of lunch
- accountant at your disposal for tax, financial and accounting matters.
If you would like to know more about the services we can offer you, please contact us for your questions, a no-obligation viewing or to come and work …